Thursday, November 3, 2011

Preschooler Sez What.

In which I recount an amazing sentence my preschooler has uttered.

Today was a shocking sentence, wrought with drama- I was stricken by the severity of the words.

"I don't want her in my life!"

I made the executive decision, no response would be given, no attention would be paid, and so the afternoon continued on.

I wonder at a few things. 1. Should I have made her apologize to the baby? 2. Does she understand what she said? 3. Is it only an inkling of what's to come in the teen years?

I shudder to think.

1 comment:

  1. There will be lots of fighting to come, sometimes you will turn pale in horror, I really think sisters fight more than brother and sister, but look at my Lisa and Laura they are best friends now... and they wouldn't know what to do without each other!

    ReplyDelete